2.27.2006

10 days until montreal. the forecast looks good for next week. it'll be cold, but still okay. we havent reserved a hotel yet, but we'll probably be doing it early next week.
plans for spring break while i'm home? spending time in nyc... going downtown. going to a show. taking my sister to taste of chaos [meadowlands]. shopping??? I dont have a large paper due after spring break, all my stuff is before. so thats good.


estephany came to visit this weekend. it was fun.
oh yea, and today [at some point in the day] im going to cut my hair... not myself heh. but going into the ville to hair studio and chopping off 4/5 inches. this happens once a year, i get the strongest desire to just hack off my hair. and it's happening a little early this year, but oh well. i mean i could wait until i get home [about 6 days] and just get it cut at hair loft... but i cant wait. i have no patience.

No comments: