12.05.2008

Going to Boston is one life goal I have yet to complete. A very very sad realization by me. How is this possible? Boston is mere hours (about 4/5 driving, a mere hour by plane). how is it that I have yet to venture to Boston? I will never know. But I see a visit in my future. Boltbus/Megabus both have very cheap tickets to Boston and free wireless internet on the bus (all for $1 if you buy early enough!!) So all I need is a $1 hotel and I'm set.

On a side note... do not buy anything from Armani/Exchange this holiday season. Although I am "employee" of said store I have only been given 10 hours of work in the past THREE weeks. Such limited hours does not pay enough to satiate my shopping impulse. Especially during the Christmas season. I can't even buy their clothes! (even with the hefty discount). Oh and they have yet to pay me... something about an error with my "employee" number. Psh, I know where Armani lives, I'm going to hunt him down for my $10 (after taxes/SS).

No comments: