10.31.2009

I'm very good at procrastinating.
I'm also good at forgetting about things. Such as this blog. I could argue that life has taken me on an incredible journey, far away from this page. But sadly, life has been boring. School is plodding along at a good clip, but besides that life is dull. I did get a massage. Which was the single most glorious event of my life. The things I have done to my body are beginning to catch up to me so the massage was much needed. And the masseuse basically told me I need to take better care of myself or end up being bedridden for the rest of my life. As i figured, my back is a disaster, my knees are worse than a 90 year old arthritic woman, and my right shoulder will need intense physical therapy to mend muscular damage. Well, I'll just have to hire a sherpa to cart my things around.
So the moral of the story is, don't partake in any athletic activities, don't carry heavy bags (or any bag in general), and invest in bi-weekly massages.

No comments: