5.08.2009

I have become a PC now.
Although this transition was not welcome on my part. Proud owner of a Mac since 3rd grade, when my laptop died (only 4 years old!!), I cried. I brought it to the Genius bar THREE times hoping for an act of god. But sadly, god was busy that day. On a limited budget, I was sent to look at... windows os computers. It was utterly painful having to pick out my HP. Those gleaming Macs looked at me and it was so hard to bring this home.
I was hoping that SOMEHOW my choice would be worth it. That those commercials proclaiming the value and power of a PC was much better than a Mac. But sadly I have been proven right in my theory, PC's suck ass.
So far I have only used my laptop for MS word and going to websites I know. I am DEATHLY afraid of getting a virus, I have two anti-virus programs installed. I am without new music on my iPod as a result, and my commute is suffering as a result. My computer runs slow after being on for a couple hours (something that didnt happen to my Mac until it was years old) and the trackpad is so testy! I've had to restart it twice because it's been frozen! I hope the Mac gods will smile upon me soon, and set straight all that is wrong in the world.

No comments: