5.06.2009

Ok, so I've been a little bit behind in postings (ok, a lot behind), but i have valid excuses.

My thesis consumed my life. 30 pages of Cuba, sorry A. and T., but it came to a point where I began to strongly dislike cuba. but as soon as that paper was out of the way, those warm, loving feelings returned.

I'm not sure how it works, but I have a feeling sometime before the semester begins, professors gather together in some underground club to conspire together. They all gather their syllabi and choose a week to have ALL of their final papers due. To screw us all over. And that is how Rutgers fucked me over this past month.

I've been working on my fitness. Yes, just like Fergie and her humps. Kickboxing, yoga, running, cycling, you name it, I've been doing it. Kicking my butt into shape again. Hopefully this fitness binge lasts longer than the one that happened freshman year.

I got lazy. Plain and simple. Can't a girl sit on her butt all day? It gets hard to procrastinate on Facebook when there's a blog calling your name. I'm a multi website kind of girl, monogamy is not my thing.

No comments: