7.05.2009

What monster decided that Axe smells good?
I have never smelled anything so douchy in my life. That smell will forever be associated with guido, nasty men/boys, who attempt to recreate the Axe commercials where mildly attractive men attract wildly attractive girls. This does not happen in real life. Axe will only bring you flies and hungry rats. Please stop spraying Axe, please stop buying Axe. And please, shower, clean Ivory smells better than any perfume or cologne. I don't understand what is the attraction in the odor of Axe. It smells like dirty old man, sweat, and some weird bruja mix.
Was there some guy somewhere who put on Axe before he went to a bar and suddenly was swamped by women attempting to give him their numbers? If so, who is this guy?? Please tell him to stop telling his story. My nose can no longer take the abuse!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you must be smelling a bad scent of Axe! Perhaps the leather "flavor." In the right amounts and in the right flavor (and on the right non-guido man), Axe can smell pretty delicious.

leslie said...

I think you need to get your nose checked. I have yet to come across this "delicious" smelling Axe. I think you should ask your doctor for a nose physical.