3.18.2009

Tele-vision
I love tv. I have no problems sitting my ass on the couch for hours at a time watching shows. However, my busy schedule has prevented me from doing so. Now, I watch my favorite tv shows online. During the fall my addictions include Mad Men and Dexter. Both of which I could rave about for hours. Dexter is positively b-a-n-a-n-a-s. I love Dexter, he is the serial killer of my dreams. I cannot wait for next season, a freaking serial killer spawn. How the hell is this child going to turn out. Expect much couch to ass meetings Sundays at 10 in starting in September. Also, Mad Men, I don't think I could say anything that hasn't already been said about this freaking phenomenal show. Jon Hamm is so dreamy.
This half of the tv season, I've been (online) watching Dollhouse and Skins (BBC America). Dollhouse is sort of a new thing for me, I was never a big Joss Whedon person (Buffy, Angel), but the concept of Dollhouse seemed so original I had to watch. Now, I'm hooked. I think the show is great, it moves along at a nice pace and includes both ass-kicking and mystery. That's on at 9 Fridays on Fox. Skins, holy mother of God, hide the children. This show is fanfreakingtastic. Of course it would never EVER be approved to be shown on US television (not counting HBO/Showtime). The drugs, sex, drinking and overall mayhem make it 100 times more scandalous than Gossip Girl. Skins makes Gossip Girl look like a virginal Catholic nun.
Currently on my wait and see list is Kings, which just premiered Sunday night on NBC. Sebastian Stan (Prince Jack) is so sexy, sadly he is currently dating Leighton Meester (Blair from GG). But Christopher Egan is also very sexy and he's Australian. Honestly, I'm a sucker for accents, you could be blind, legless, and suffer from severe earhairs, but as long as you have an English/Irish/Scottish/Aussie accent, heck I am THERE.
So get in your requisite hours of television and get that ass to GROWIN.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Madame,

I am a blind and legless Australian. I have been looking for a MATE for a very long time, and just happened to stumble upon your blog. Would you prove your claim true and come on a date with me?

Australian and Looking